Sunday, June 5, 2011

De Traduction... learn it from translia

I always wanted to know and learn different languages. But of course I find it difficult and I usually can't finish my learning. It is good to be bilingual because it helps us to get a better chance to find a good job. There are so many factors why I like to learn different languages. Last year I was so worried on how to translate some of my Filipino subjects into English. I know how to translate it since English is my second language but I just don't want to missed anything because that will reflect to my transcript of records.

Anyways I found this fastest online translation service that operate 24/7 a day. You can submit your credentials that needs a translation and they will take care of it right away. If you want a guaranteed result then acquire their service. They have been proven and tested by time. I like their lines you have needs, we have solutions" it's a tight line that capture my attention that this translation service online is unique and good. Words from France that I learn is service de traduction that means translation service and Übersetzungsdienst in German that means translation service again. In my Filipino language translation service in Tagalog is translasyon serbisyo. Now I share about Filipino...











No comments:

Post a Comment