Monday, May 30, 2011

I love to go running

                                                              The article written by Guy Barnes



One of the things I love the most is to go running. It is not only something that I enjoy doing, but it is also something that keeps me in shape. I love the feel of my adrenaline rising.



I generally go running every Thursday. The routine is simple, and I hardly ever deviate from it. The first thing I do when I get off of work is go home and change my clothes. After getting into my running outfit, I set my home security alarm (ADT alarm pricing Berlin) before I leave.



Once I'm outside the door; I cannot wait to begin my run. The first thing I do is walk for a little while. It is very important that I warm my muscles up. In this way I make sure not to pull a muscle. After about fifteen minutes I stretch and begin to run.



I generally run for about 7 miles, and then turn around and run back 7 miles. It is a challenge, but when I finish I am satisfied with my workout. I think that running should be something that everyone does as a part of their weekly workout routine.



I honestly do not know what I would do if I could not run. It is a fascinating part of my Thursdays, and I will continue to do it; until I can do it no longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment