Saturday, May 28, 2011

Let's Go Back to School

I really believe that education is very essential to accomplish. It is a knowledge that we gain and apply in many aspects in our life. I observe that in this recession today, blue collar jobs is hard. If we have no enough skills, getting a job is very daunting. I know someone who want to finish her studies and get a career and I told her it can be done if she will focus enough.

I told her that there's a lot of Online Universities today that could help us adjust our schedules especially when we are running a lot of errands. Just like me, I work 3 jobs and going back to get my masters is next to impossible. But not no more. I check online degree programs in education and I might get another degree that in line in education course or maybe just get my masters done.

I want to avail some student aid loans or what ever that could help me in my tuition too. Right now I am in the process of figuring out what is a good course for me. I am in the teaching field today but sometimes I find it boring or stressing. I guess I need to change some slate in the future and to change it easily is to have proper eduction. I might try to get a degree of human resources, who knows.

If you are looking for a federal aid college student finder then check this website http://studentaid2.ed.gov/gotocollege/collegefinder/advanced_find.asp tons of information are given. I guess it's time to get up and change our lives to have a better future. Our future is in our hands and with this online universities today that helps a lot of people to come to school online on their own time, it is a huge contribution to make the economy better.




No comments:

Post a Comment