Sunday, June 5, 2011

Scrubs Sets For My School

One thing that I admire about working in the medical field is their scrubs. I find it unique and comfy. My school use scrubs especially in our infants and first step classroom. Every time I visit this classrooms, they always gave me scrubs to keep my clothes clean. It    really helps though from blow-ups, drawling and other baby accidents.


My school is accepting any donations of scrubs and I am planning to donate some scrubs sets for them. I barely assigned to work with babies but I really love using scrubs while working. I will just order at http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/ and they have the most finest medical and nursing scrubs today. They have the best quality and affordable price provided to us.

I am considering to go back to school for nursing. That's one of my plans in the future. If your looking for some scrubs with quality fabrics then don't go farther.

No comments:

Post a Comment