Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fasting For Spiritual Strenght

Have you experience to do fasting? I have starved myself for several times but I haven't done fasting for spiritual purpose. I have been having a lot of worries, stress and issues lately. Sound like life dramas and I need to refresh myself from getting worn out from it. Last Sunday in our relieve society for women we discussed about fasting as a way of sacrifice to straighten our relationship to God.

I am excited to do it soon. I learned to be happy and let go of my worries but sometimes I get carried away. Good thing because church help me a lot to be more stronger. Fasting is a way of conquering our self weaknesses. Its abstaining our self from eating food and drinking any liquid. Its a 24 hour sacrifice of fasting and praying. I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment