Friday, June 11, 2010

Baby Shower

What is the essence of having a baby shower party? I have two friends who will have a baby shower this month and its pretty exciting to be there. I haven't attended a baby shower party and its kinda new to me. I am anxious to see what is like about. Well I have an idea what it is but geese its more real when we are actually witness the party already. The essence of celebrating a baby shower is welcoming the new life as new member of the family. We are embracing the baby to this new world of him/her with love and care. There are certain steps to follow when hosting a baby shower. One of them is the theme for the party, you can base your theme from the baby's gender. Folks until now I don't know what to get as a present, I hope I can figure it out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment