Monday, January 4, 2010

Roasted Chicken Recipe

One of my favorite recipe to cook is roasted chicken. Roasting a chicken is not quick but it takes unless 3 hours...that's how I cook it. A little bit of creativity will bring your recipe elegant and more yummy to eat. I just figure out to share my recipe today so here's my ingredients:

a.. 1 whole chiken
b..  pieces of peeled garlic
c...cloves of onions
d...black pepper
c...orange juice
d...soy sauce
e....lemon
f...garlic salt
g...lemon grass

Marinate it for 30 minutes and put all the spices inside the chicken. Preheat the oven for 375 degrees. I don't use any kind of oil anymore because chicken produce its own oil. Cover your chicken with a foil to the over and after like an hour check your roasting chicken and brush it using the marinated sauce that you just used...



No comments:

Post a Comment