Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Presents For My Family

I barely go out unless some friends picked me or hubby and I went for shopping.  It's really inconvenient if we don't know how to drive, that's why I usually do my shopping spree online.

We're planning to go back home this year and am starting to prepare my presents to the family. I have lot's of nephews and nieces, grand kids and even god kids. Therefore since am coming home, they anticipated that I have something for them.

I have found this Lou Lou's Corner that is perfect for an individual like me who seldom go to the mall. They are very special boutique store that generally provide unique merchandise from clothing, toys, books in all ages.

I am glad to find out that this January, they are giving away some 10% extra discount. My grand child Althea love stuff toys and jellycat with some activity books would be perfect for her. Sound educational isn't it? My grand kids are very adventurous and this will help them to broaden their horizon and creativity.

I also would love to get some barefoot dreams cozychic throw for my dear mother. Since province of Bukidnon is cold and cozy she will need this at night time to keep her warm. She will surely like  it because it is soft and will cuddle her from being cold.

I did not send anything for my grand son on his birth-day yesterday. So when i come home I will just get him some appaman shirt and  pants with sumptuous design. I just love my family so much and can't wait to be home with my presents.




No comments:

Post a Comment