Monday, March 26, 2012

The Long Island Medium

The Long Island Medium is very interesting. The talents that she has is exceptional. I am one of the skeptics but I am not a negative person that will say oh I don't believe it, something is not right. Maybe I am just not sure if something like this really exist or I want a proof since am just watching the show. But I am amazed of what she always came up. Very extreme!

 I do believe that our body dies and that our spirits will vanish but continue to exist in the spirit world before the judgement but her talent of talking to the spirits whose not here in the physical world is just above and beyond. I remember that in the Philippines, we have a lot of psychic medium and I even have my own relative who has this what we called " extraordinary talents" that is very rare.

Watching the show is really fun but far from usual thing. Everytime she started talking and coming forward to her clients is really intense. Most of them are crying for happiness of getting the answers and lonliness of missing their loveones. She uses tape recorder, papers and pen to validate what she have. I must say that this kind of talent is unique. Probably scary too lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment