Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Jack Harness in for another round

                                                         Guest post written by Brittany Lewis




I was pretty sad when the third season of the British TV show Torchwood ended, but I thought that maybe it was for the best before it got to where it wasn't very good any more. So many American shows keep on going for too long anyway. That's just another reason why British TV is awesome.



I tried to find about everything that I could as far as it went for the new season to read. While I was looking up some stuff, I ran across the website ClearTVBundle.com and after I read through it a little bit, I decided to change over my home internet service to the provider on that site.



I really love the character Captain Jack Harkness. He's just so crazy and the actor who plays him is really great. It's always neat to learn more about his history, just like you do with the doctor on Doctor Who. But I guess finding out about him and the encounters Jack's had with aliens is part of watching. I'm sure that some villain he's come in contact with before is behind the miracle. I guess I'll just have to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment