Sunday, March 6, 2011

Scrubs For My Friends Kids

I have a friend at the job and her kids are all working as a nurse. She has four kids and one of them is here in the states, in the country of UK, and in Saudi Arabia working as a nurse in the hospital. So she wondering if she could give them quality fabric medical uniforms.

 Of course I know what she was talking about and I said, hmmm I know the store that provide quality uniforms like medical scrubs and all of that. She has no idea about ordering it in the Internet. I don't mind at all of doing it myself because I love helping people.

So she asked me if I could do it for her. Her kids married a nurse too so I need to order mens scrub uniforms and female scrub uniforms. I heard that i can avail some discounts if I acquire some coupons so I need to find that too for my nursing uniforms coupons purchases.

I asked my friend if is there any particular color and one of them like peaches color. So I need to order peaches nursing uniforms. Right now I feel like I am in the right timing because they have scrubs sets on sale with a very affordable discount price.


No comments:

Post a Comment