Monday, January 31, 2011

My Personality

Do you know what kind of personality do you have? I met people that I thought they are genuine. But they are just phonies and wearing a mask. I guess words are not enough to define the true color of the person. Some people speak the goodness of their heart, but they are very poor on their actions. They know the path of righteousness but their works are way disappointing. I guess people are just people regardless of the race, culture and religion. We thought that if someone is going to church regularly, they are more genuine compare to none church goer but we are wrong. We all have agencies to choose which path and what choices do we need to pick. For me people has several personalities but all I can say I know who I am and am lucky to recognize my personality. Not perfect but not messed up either!

No comments:

Post a Comment