Saturday, December 18, 2010

Use Local Search

We went to our school party today and it was in downtown. We were tried to find it using our gps but since we are not familiar to the place my co-worker asked me if I knew some kind of way to locate the club house venue. We had our net book with us so I told her to try and search in local online. Local online is a virtual search engine that will help us to search a certain place. It is like a hybrid of local yellowpages and other potential search engine today.

We successfully find the place without getting lost and my friend was like, I did a good job. Downtown is a huge city and it is not easy to drive there specially at night. So as a suggestions, I highly recommend local for your any of your local search in the future escapade. Any local restaurants and other establishments will be easy to find using loca.

No comments:

Post a Comment