Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Be Good

People comes to touch our life in a different way. Some of them gives us lessons to ponder and sometimes we become a blessing to them . Recently I met some people that change my life in a very different perspective. Something that gives me more peace and follow the righteous path more.

I am no expert about righteousness but all I can say is following the commandments of God is the best key of all. Some are too judgemental but we can change it. Pride, jealousy, wrong verdict must be change. Every one needs a second chance, and we have no right to judge to anyone and to anything.

I love my life everyday as I take different obstacles and struggles. Every success and every failure is a blessing. I viewed things in a wider perspectives, in a wider horizon. Life is precious and beutiful...it is a miracle every time we breath....






No comments:

Post a Comment