Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thanks For My Visitors

Few days ago I was lip crossed and stunned with this 17 year old named Jovit Baldivino singing with Rico Puno. Its another talent that was discovered from one of the prestigious show in the Philippines. With my surprise google was crawling on my site from different site of the world and they all visit in one article Rico Puno duet with Jovit Baldivino. My site was been visited with thousands of visitors across the world from east, south, west and north side but its like 2 days in a row my visitors came to visit on one of my article only....Its so impressive to know. Anyhow thank you guys for visiting my site and that I help something to enlightened your day despite of my tight schedules.

Mabuhay Filipino entertainer..Indeed we are talented in different ways...

No comments:

Post a Comment