Saturday, July 24, 2010

Short Fuse

Are you suffering from having a short fuse behavior? I can't manage my anger before but with the help of my sisters counselling I was able to conquer my anger. I can't be around with annoying and irritating friends, that's why I choose some friends that understands me. I am serious most of the time that's why I can not absorb jokes and crazy conversation. I can't hold my temper during hot situations. I get physical when I am mad. Fortunately I am renew with good principles to follow.

The following principles that I learned and Keep are the following:

  • Choose your friends that clash your character...
  • Avoid people who has tackless manners and over outspoken...
  • Talk brief and concise....
  • Think that the issues are not worth to fight...
  • Always keep your standard...don't get contaminated but stay cool...
  • Avoid people who has no sense...
  • Always set your priorities...
  • Always keep your dos and dont's..
  • Always consider the cause and affects...
  • Consider the consequence...

No comments:

Post a Comment