Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Third Driving Session

I can't wait until I could finally drive by myself. Its a way of independence and self-reliance. It helps to boost our self esteem and be strong. I must admit my confidence was weak. I don't really trust myself of making some discissions. But apparently I learned now that I need to trust myself because I am doing a good job. Telling myself like "hey you're doing good and am proud of you" is very uplifting and great...Now everything can be learned specially when we applied patience and perseverance. Lets never give up on something and always remember...If other's can do and achieve their goals, we do too...My teacher told me today that I am getting there and that I am figuring out very good. Thank God for the guidance and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment