Friday, February 19, 2010

One Snowy Friday








Me and my daughter in-law had fun with the snow today. We had so much fun and we go outside and feel the cold breeze. We get along so good because she love to cook too. Last night we cooked a good dinner and she pretty much helped me. Yesterday we watched movies, go shopping and eat at tacos lol. I wish she will visit me often. I am very excited to drive, I was starting to learn now and eventually get my driving license soon. I am also delighted because I finally received my course by course evaluation too. Hmmm everything is happening now, I have a lot of stuff to do, am starting to get busy. I am impatient sometimes but learning to wait just proved me that everything can be done with perseverance and patience. (pls never mind the dates lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment