Sunday, March 6, 2011

Tragic Ambush in Malaybalay Bukidnon That Killed Four Cops

Ambush? Killings? what else? This is an act of evil doings. I hardy believe that behind the busy street of Kaamulan Festival and the exultation of this events killed four cops in a row. I was in face book when one of my friend posted about this tragic event. Accordingly there were four Malaybalay city cops who where killed an another four wounded and injured.

How many lives must be wasted? why can't we have the same goals and motivation? Everyone is talking about peace and order but I guess this will never be achieve. I personally extend my heartfelt condolences to the bereaved family of the victims. Its sad we all feel your lost and I hope that your lost love ones will be given justice.

Life is precious and no one escape death but the police officers died very untimely and in ruthless way. They aren't like pigs or animals to be executed like that...Sigh so sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment