Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rabo Direct

My friend at the job told me about rabo direct and that we can open an account and save some money on it. I was skeptical and need to know what is like and yes its true. They are encouraging people to make good deposits and in return when your deposits will increase you will have 6.00% p.a. and other advantages. When I read all the benefits I must attest that this is a good start for me to do. I need to open another Bank Account with them and generate my money. Unlike other banks they are helping us to have special rate. Online bank is famous today and I guess its essential to have it. Their terms of deposits is very rare because we can have a guaranteed returns for up to 6.7% p.a. I guess depositing some money with them is another form of investments. Check it out folks and lets give some try. We need to find some kind of solution for this economic crisis today that was been hurting our finances so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment